Butterfly Cauldron

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This is pretty accurate

Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.

“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world,
he is responsible for everything he does.”
“It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.”
--Jean-Paul Sartre

“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”
--Blaise Pascal



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

80%

Hedonism

60%

Strong Egoism

55%

Utilitarianism

50%

Justice (Fairness)

40%

Apathy

35%

Kantianism

30%

Divine Command

10%

Nihilism

5%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com


I feel like I should be posting some more deep, meaningful or at least thoughtful posts but....screw it. I'm in pain, I'm tired, I'm broke until Friday and I'm spending my Valentine's Massacre Day with my parents. Hmp.

Labels:

posted by Zan at 6:28 PM

2 Comments:

I'm a flip-flop of your top two: Hedonism/Existentialism (100% and 95% respectively).

I hope you feel better tomorrow. :( *gentle hugs across the internet*

1:27 AM  

I'm feeling a little better, thanks. My house is currently invaded and my cat is disturbed -- she wouldn't go downstairs to eat until I went with her because there are people she doesn't know sleeping on the floor. But, all in all, I'm a bit better. And tomorrow is Friday, which means I can sleep. And then...MARDI GRAS! Mwhahahaha.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home