Butterfly Cauldron

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Blogger loves me!

Well, okay. It doesn't really, but I figured out how to change my template. Whoohoo! Apparently, when you're using Blogger Beta, you have to switch back to your classic template which is all in HTML. Once you do that, it's just slapping in the code and you're off to the races. Good to know.

Unfortunately, that means that I lost all of my updated links. So, if I had you linked and you don't see yourself now -- it's not on purpose! You just got lost in the shuffle. So, drop me a note and I'll put you back on. I tried to get everyone I could, but you know, my brain is all swiss cheesy. Also, if you weren't ever linked but ya wanna be, let me know ;) I likes links. Yes.
posted by Zan at 4:47 PM

3 Comments:

OOH! New apt., new blog.

5:53 PM  

Zan, this is beautiful.

12:14 PM  

You know, it occured to me this morning in the bath (?!) that that was what the problem was, and I meant to say...it looks beautiful. :D

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home