Butterfly Cauldron

Monday, March 12, 2007

Hail the Evil Cat Overlord



This is China. She owns me. She's ten years old and very, very cranky. Right now, she's sitting at my feet, waiting for me to quit this silly typing and sit on the couch so I can pet her like she so richly deserves. And I will, because if I don't, she'll eat me.

A few days ago, I was coming home from work and this gorgeous gray cat comes up to me. So, I petted him for a bit (since I know he belongs to my neighbors) and then opened the door to go inside. China, as always, was waiting for me by the door. Usually, when the Evil Bitch Queen of the Universe sees another cat, she runs away. Not this time. No. This time, she bowed up, flattened her ears and RAN out of the house to attack the other cat. Swatswatswat! Growl! Hiss! Get away from my humanslave!! Then, realizing that she'd accidently gone outside (the horror!) she turned around and ran back into the house.

This is who I share my life with. Help me. Please.

Labels:

posted by Zan at 7:58 PM

2 Comments:

China. commands. me.
I. will. do. her. bidding.

8:43 PM  

ut-oh. evil meezer!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home