Butterfly Cauldron

Sunday, November 09, 2008

River says. . .

It has come to my attention that there are OTHER cats on the interwebs! Rain told me it was true and my sister would never ever lie to me. Unless food were involved. Rain saided Mommy was fond of looking at some cat called Zuzu. This makes me sad. Look at me. Am I not the cutest boy cat ever? Am I not cuter than some silly smush faced Zuzu? I thought so too.



I loves my Mommy sooo much. And I know she loves me too, because I am her onlyest boy cat. I has to live with lots and lots of girl cats, but is ok because I am the king. See my face? I even has a ruff like a lion! But I'm much, much prettier. I snuggle with my Mommy when she is sad cause Mommy Emmy had to go back to some place Mommy calls 'stupid, stupid Austrailia'. I not like this Awstrayla. I think I'll get Rain to hunt it down and bit it's neck. I loves my Mommy sooo much that I suck on her shirt and kneed little biscuits in her neck and she just snuggles me and says "Oh, River. You silly silly boy." I loves Mommy soooo much that me and Rain put on the Cat Show every day to make her smile, running all over the house and jumping on stuff and attacking poor poor Molly.

Aren't I a good, sweet pretty boy?

Labels: ,

posted by Zan at 12:27 PM

2 Comments:

Looks like my boy-kitty!

(National Enquirer kitteh)

4:15 PM  

Our son, he so pretteh. Not the cleverest genius in Eureka, but still.

That is an adorable National Enquirer Kitteh Daisy :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home