Butterfly Cauldron

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One step forward, two steps back. . .

And, as is generally the case when I have a good day and overdue it, my body is in revolt. I currently have a nasty headache and the exhaustion is just about to reach my bones. Sweet Baby Cheeses, I hate Fibro!!

*Ahem*

So, in order to keep you all entertained while I am regaining my energy, I present you with a list o' fun things I've seen around the Interwebs.

  • For the fat girls: Fat Dinosty

  • New blog to read! Season of the Bitch (Awesome name!) Check out her 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days I'm a sucker for those things and intend to complete my own list shortly.

  • Read a poem.

  • Or maybe pick up a new craft?

    I have, in fact, about a dozen posts I went to write. I just can't summon the energy right now. But I am still alive! Promise.

    Labels: , ,

  • posted by Zan at 7:53 PM

    3 Comments:

    Wow, I like the new layout... though it's very, very red.

    6:49 PM  

    How have you been? My fibro is kicking my a$$.
    I presented you with the Helping Hand Emblem award.

    2:09 PM  

    I'm not dead, just feeling like it. I keep thinking. . .I need to blog and then realizing, yeah, I'm too tired for that. Maybe tomorrow. Fibro, my ass it doth kick. Right now, I'm in the middle of migraines and random muscle pain. Yah?

    3:10 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home