Butterfly Cauldron

Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is Love



That's me and Emmy when she was here in April, at the most amazing fondue place, The Melting Pot. (See Emmy, I DID finally pull it off the camera. And really, it's not so bad.)

And this is me and Emmy a mere two days ago, at 4 in the morning just before she had to get on a plane back to Barbaria.



My pretty, pretty Emmy




These are our children:

Molly



Rain and River, the twins. (Rain is looking at the camera, River continues to snooze.)



China



This is love. This is a family. This isn't a threat to anyone. So why can't we be legal?
posted by Zan at 7:35 PM

11 Comments:

Is China balding?? What's with her fur?

Everything else looks great. You and Emmy are soooo cute. I'm sorry she left. :(

xoxo

8:03 PM  

Obama & Biden should see this.

8:32 PM  

You two rock in so many ways! Much love!

10:07 PM  

<333 you all.

11:28 PM  

No, China's not balding. That's just the way the light hits her fur :)

7:13 AM  

Y'all look amazing...
(((hugs)))

11:57 AM  

Oh my goodness! That restaurant is where The German and I went on the night we got engaged. Isn't it just the perfect place to get all snuggly with someone special?

11:06 AM  

It really is. It's the perfect, private little spot. You can feel like you're all alone. And the food? Oy. So very good.

12:25 PM  

You two are a beautiful couple, and I'm so sorry you're caught in the mess. I hope there's a happy resolution waiting around the corner.

10:06 PM  

Emmy is looking very early-Debra Winger in that last one!

Great photos and great kitties!

4:12 PM  

Hi, just meandered over her from Kim's place. This is such a (bitter)sweet post.

Just read the post below this one, made me cry dammit. I'm sorry, it just sucks so much.

This is why I get so mad at people trying to act like their objection to gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone, how they "don't have a problem with gay people" but don't think they should be allowed to get married.

It does hurt people, and for what? People need to get their heads out of their arses.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home