Butterfly Cauldron

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I had a dream. . .

. . .that I was on the Dr. Phil show. I was a doctor and I was telling Phil off.

Why? Well, because the idiot (and he really did do this a few months ago) had made statements on his show that Lupus was simple a form of arthritis and was not life-threatening or debilitating. (He had a guest on who had Lupus and he was saying he'd done 'his homework'. Yeah. Right. Dr. Zan says, you fail.)

So, I was on his show, reading him the riot act. Tell the 20K people that die from Lupus each year the disease isn't life-threatening. Tell the 10s of thousands more who become debilitated by the illness each year that it's just a form of arthritis and not disabling. Grr. Arg! Die pig die!!

I was so wound up that I woke up arguing. I was in my bedroom, talking to Dr. Phil and I couldn't calm down for hours. Fucking hours! Gah.

Labels: , ,

posted by Zan at 9:20 PM

3 Comments:

I am so SORRY that at one time I thought he was rather...well, "right" doesn't cover it.

Let's say "interesting".

It's been so long since I've watched his show. It's all so sensationalized and icky and...wrong...pah pah PAH!

I know nothing about Lupus. I know only that it's a terrible disease. :(

But I do know that Mr. Phil has revoked his license as "doctor".

At least for me. :)

12:25 AM  

Oh, I thought he was entertaining when he first came out. But having been through therapy, I knew he was full of shit. Funny to watch, but gods help you if you take his advise.

Still, I wanted to smack him silly. Grrr.

6:36 AM  

If anyone deserves to be yelled at for a couple of hours, it's Dr. Phil.

I've been having crazy-assed dreams recently, too. Is it a full moon or something?

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home