Butterfly Cauldron

Monday, April 16, 2007

Cassandra Says I have to do this. . .

So, my British Brain Twin has tagged me. Blame her.


A- Available or Single -- Chronically single (and Cassandra won't loan out her husband!)

B- Best Friend -- JC or Clara

C- Cake or Pie Cake -- Tea and cake or death! Er, Cake.

D- Drink of Choice -- a nice, fruity wine

E- Essential Item -- Ye ole iBook

F- Favorite Color -- Purple, red, green, brown, black, orange -- NOT BLUE. Never, ever blue. Unless you want people to die.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms -- Bears. I like biting the heads off.

H- Hometown -- *sigh* Oakdale, Louisiana.

I- Indulgence -- Good linens and expensive bodywash

J- January or February -- Neither

K- Kids -- Not that I'm aware of.

L- Life is incomplete without -- modern medicine! I can't help it, when you have a chronic illness, meds take priority.

M- Marriage Date -- Excellent question. Anyone got an answer?

N- Number of Siblings? One

O- Oranges or Apples? Pears

P- Phobias/Fears -- Funny story. I used to be horrifically afraid that I was going to get a debilitating disease that would cause me excruiciating pain and suffering. . .And now? Well, when the most horrible thing happens, and you survive, you stop being afraid

Q- Favorite Quote -- I'm sure I've said something witty, but I can't think of it now. Oh well.

R- Reasons to smile -- I'm not dead! My cat and my niece and butterflies and really nice candles and chocolate and flirty 21 year old boys who love, love, love you and...oh, all kinds of things.

S- Season -- Fall

T- Tag Three -- Let's see. Mac and Elle and...YOU.

U- Unknown Fact About Me -- I want to be reincarnated as a cat.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals -- Oppressor. Totally. Where's the BBQ?

W- Worst Habit -- I am appallingly unsure of myself in matters of romance. I cannot believe anyone would want to be intimate with me :(

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds -- Had 'em both. Hate having to have either.

Y- Your Favorite Foods -- Chinese, Mexican, Italian, steak, potatos, cheese!, chocolate, anything that I didn't have to cook myself :)

Z- Zodiac -- Scorpio, Wood Tiger

Labels: ,

posted by Zan at 5:58 PM

3 Comments:

Hey, you did it! And you need an injection of self-confidence (sees comment about intimacy).
I'm still not lending you my husband, though.

8:57 PM  

I did it, yes. Just took me awhile :) Haven't been feeling all that great lately. Lupus is a bitch. Grr.

And I know, I know. It's very strange, actually. In all other areas, I'm totally there. I know who I am, I know what I want and I'm not afraid to say so. I genuinely believe I'm awesome. However, put someone I'm attracted to in my way and I'm a complete and total idiot. *sigh* It's really annoying.

9:14 PM  

Is that the husband, in the picture?!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home