Butterfly Cauldron

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Yes, it's true. It's National DeLurk Week. And I know you're watching. I know you're reading. I've got the stat counter reports to prove it. So, be good people and make a comment. If you don't comment, the terrorist win, you know.

I promise, I will not bite. (Well, unless you're into that and then I am so very there. Ahem.) And I won't let Mac bite you either. She still owes me for that time I....well. Never mind. It's private and all that.

Also, if you happen to be near Baton Rouge, you especially comment! I'm looking for a cohort to run away to South by Southwest in Austin in March. So...step up, start talking and maybe we can go see some awesome bands.

That is all.
posted by Zan at 6:59 PM

10 Comments:

Hi! I'm nowhere in your area, but I am a reader/lurker of yours. I always have fun reading your stuff.

9:40 PM  

Hi Daisy! *hands over the milk and cookies* I loves my lurkers, I do.

*eyes the rest of 'em* See, Daisy doesn't want the terrorist to win. What? Are the rest of you un-Zanican or something? Come to the Dark Side! I've got cookies...

(Ahem. I also have a cold and am heavily medicated. Prone to rambling. Carry on.)

6:55 AM  

Hey, what do you mean I can't bite 'em? In a nice way. You just want me to pout, because my full lips make it look sexy.

Where is your Stat Counter?
I tried to add a hits meter, but it insisted on adding an ad, and I'm keepin' it real, yo.

7:04 PM  

I love your lips, you teasing minx. Now come here, so that I may nibble upon them...

7:33 PM  

Alright, I will delurk, briefly ;-) I stumbled on your blog a while ago, and always enjoy reading it immensely. I am nowhere near Baton Rouge, but the way you describe it makes me wish I were. I'm sure it beats the hell out of Reading (UK, not PA).

I know I am late for the delurk, but would there happen to be any milk and cookies left?

9:01 AM  

I'm not entirely a lurker (I comment sometimes!), I'm just busy and shy. ;)

5:54 PM  

Doesn't UK beat PA, though?

7:14 PM  

There are always milk and cookies at my house! And since I adore the English accent, you can have double :)

7:20 PM  

Double just for the accent? Wow, ta very much :-D I am very partial to cookies indeed.

10:50 AM  

Well, I'm verra partial to the English accent, so this works out well for both of us ;)

Hi Alex! Have a cookie and don't let Mac bite you. (She likes it if you swat her nose when she tries. . .)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home