Butterfly Cauldron

Saturday, November 25, 2006

If DirectTV doesn't show up today...

I may have to get a little PMSy on their asses. The guy is supposed to be here between 8 and 10 and it's closing in on 9 and no sign of him. Grr. Arg. I confirmed the appointment last night, but still....I don't have a good track record with these people.

So, as I wait and fret, I'm surfing around YouTube and have discovered some funnies to share with you all. Because I loves you. Or something.

posted by Zan at 8:42 AM

4 Comments:

If it's any consolation, Doctor Who wasn't on last night.

12:30 PM  

Well, that is some small consolidation. And they're FINALLY here. They were supposed to be here by 10 and they got here at just before 1. *sigh* But they're putting my dish up and shit, so....

1:07 PM  

Whatever. What if they called 911 and the operator said, "The paramedics will be there between 1:00 and 5:00"?

Is this not America?
We need T.V.!

6:07 PM  

It just occurred to me that the last DW episode was a cliffhanger. Argh!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home