Butterfly Cauldron

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A meme for which I blame Lacy

Lacy tagged me with this meme on Myspace and so, I pass it on to you. Because the autumn weather has finally returned (after a week of the fucking 90s!!) and so has my optimism and silliness. Fill out as you wish. The will be a quiz later.


IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button




Opening Credits:
"King for a Day" -- Green Day (Oh hell, THAT sets a mood...)

Waking Up:
"Wicked Ways" -- Garbage

First Day At School:
"Spiral" -- Pansy Division


Falling In Love:
"Hold On" -- Sarah McLachlan (Oh sure. Hold on to yourself 'cause this is gonna hurt like hell. Greeeeeaaat.)


Fight Song:
"To Another Abyss" -- Bad Religion

Breaking Up:
"That I Would Be Good" -- Alanis (Hell, this actually makes sense.)

Prom:
"Vampire Girl" -- Deaf Pedestrians (Oh, that's funny....)


Life's OK:
"S&M Airlines" -- NoFX (Oh hell. Just...appropriate.)

Mental Breakdown:
"Creosote" -- Son Volt (Apparently, my breakdowns are very mellow and subtle. Huh.)


Driving:
"Twenty Two" -- Millencolin (Nice! I speed!!)

Flashback:
"Me Myself and I" -- Joan Armatrading

Getting Back Together:
"I Don't Like You" -- The Muffs (Hysterical. Fits with my 'never go back' theory)


Birth of Child:
"Bunnies" -- Pansy Division (*snicker* Well....it definately describes how said child can to be born anyway...)


Wedding:
"Dance Inside" -- All-American Rejects

Final Battle:
"Simca" -- Samain

Death Scene:
"You Look So Fine" -- Garbage. (Oh, nice. 'You look so fine I want to break your heart and give you mine.')

Funeral Song:
"Joking" -- Indigo Girls (Ha! In which I pop up in the casket and freak out my family and friends!)

End Credits:
"Bohemian Like You" -- The Dandy Warhols
posted by Zan at 7:51 AM

1 Comments:

Music library? Shuffle?

That's as foreign to me as posting audio is to you.

I love "Joking." (I've never heard of the others.)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home