Butterfly Cauldron

Monday, September 25, 2006

Fingers crossed

I just got a call from one of the...dozen...jobs I applied for last week. And now I have an interview Wednesday, in Baton Rouge.

It's a decent job, paying a bit more than I make now starting out. But it's a state job, so there's a 7% increase each year until you top out of the pay bracket. And it's PR, which I'm really qualified for. So....fingers crossed. I could use the extra cash, the retirement, the medical benefits...oh yes. I could indeed.

EDIT: Actually, I just got another interview set up in Lake Charles for Thursday morning. Ha. Another state job, so the same benefits, etc. I feel a strange flu coming on..may have to call in sick those days. Doh.
posted by Zan at 1:36 PM

1 Comments:

The tide has turned for you!
Good luck.




(Word verification: fuxxbw)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home