Butterfly Cauldron

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Random 10 -- Look! A New Post Edition

(The new post is below this one. Read away.)

Spin, spin little iTunes and tell me what to listen to today...

1. Medication -- Garbage
2. God -- Tori Amos
3. Serpentine -- Ani DiFranco
4. We Are -- Ana
5. Crucify -- Tori Amos
6. Everything in Its Own Time -- Indigo Girls
7. Shimmer -- Shawn Mullins
8. Pulling Teeth -- Green Day (Because it's not a Random 10 without Green Day!)
9. General Attitude -- Collective Soul
10. Fear -- Sarah McLachlan

And one to grow on:
11. Wicked Ways -- Gargage

Question: Is it possible for me to have a Random 10 without repeating at least one artist and having at least one Green Day song? I don't think so. I think my universe is set up in such a way as to make that impossible. Hrm. But actually, this is a pretty good list....and frankly, rather appropriate given my mental/physical state of late. Good job, little iTunes.
posted by Zan at 8:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home