Butterfly Cauldron

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Random Ten -- Crawling out of Lupus Hell Edition

I swear, I will make a real post again soon. This flare seems to be slooooowly dying. Hopefully, by next week I'll be able to get back to musing about life, the universe and everything...

1. The Beautiful People -- Marilyn Manson
2. Wake Up Older -- Julie Roberts
3. Everybody Was Dancing -- Catie Curtis
4. Intro -- India.Arie
5. Welcome To Paradise -- Green Day
6. Vindicated -- Dashboard Confessionals
7. Kind Words (And A Real Good Heart) -- Joan Armatrading
8. Least Complicated -- Indigo Girls
9. They Might Be Giants -- They Might Be Giants
10. River -- Indigo Girls

Hrm. Maybe when I'm posting reguarly again, I'll try to figure out why I keep seeming to have at least one artist repeated in ever damn random ten. Hrm.....
posted by Zan at 7:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home