Butterfly Cauldron

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Engagement -- The Ring

So, these are Not Very Good photos of my engagement ring, but they're the best I have at the moment. My camera is apparently a piece of crap that needs to be replaced and so I had to take these with my phone. Oh well.



I like this one. See my bunny in the background?



Ok, so the center stone is a garnet and there are two little diamonds on either side. The band is white gold. Is very nice, even though this picture doesn't really show that. Boo cameras!



Also, Rain has absolutely nothing to do with this ring, but she wanted everyone to know she approves. Or maybe it's that she wants pets. Hrm....

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Zan at 11:21 AM

3 Comments:

Oh, that's lovely!!!

12:13 PM  

Very nice!

10:31 PM  

Ooh, I love that look on Rain's face!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home