Butterfly Cauldron

Sunday, July 01, 2007

So, what brings you to my little corner of the Internets?

Just a few search terms that have sent people my way:

  • pictures of slightly overweight women in clothes
  • she says i swear too much she says a lot of things (Is there such thing as too much swearing? I think not.)
  • sometimes i make myself cum at work (How pleasant for you! Just make sure to wash your hands before returning to work.)
  • penis of 16 years boyfucking (Well. Rest assured, any penis pictures posted here will not be of 16-year-old boys. I make like my men young, but they must be legal.)
  • im in such a bad fucking mood (Then you've come to the right place. Vent away!)
  • drink turpentine (Rather not, thanks. And I don't think you should either. If life is that bad, think instead of the years of revenge you can reak on those that have pissed you off by continuing to live!)
  • jessica odell, new orleans (While I love New Orleans, I am not Jessica O'Dell. Sorry.)
  • posted by Zan at 5:50 PM

    1 Comments:

    How do you know?

    Have you ever used those phrases? Perhpas you wrote "I, the best aunt on Earth, would rather drink turpentine than tell my niece boys don't/can't wear makeup." I've had to get very obscure and specific to get a Google hit on my blog.

    7:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home