Butterfly Cauldron

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Meme!

Okay, Mac. Just for you, because I'm sweet like that :) Five things about me, one of which is not true. See if you can figure out which is which, mmm?

1. I spent a year training to be a physical anthropologist in college, because I wanted to play with old, old bones.

2. I was once a registered Republican.

3. I married and divorced my best friend on a trip to Vegas in college, just so we'd have a great story to tell when we got back home.

4. I didn't have my first kiss until I was in college.

5. I have never been drunk.

So, spin the wheel and decide which is true and which is not.

Labels:

posted by Zan at 7:20 PM

1 Comments:

You are sweet.

1. DanielJackson thinks you're hot. I'm sure Jack Nicholson would be happy to oblige.

2. I, like, so want this to be the lie, except you might register Republican so you can vote in their primaries. I'm not sure whether I get to vote in my primaries since they don't advertise and we don't register by party.

3. This one's false, yeah?
Miss Britney Jean.

5. This is true of me.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home