Butterfly Cauldron

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Random 10 -- The Migraines are Coming to Take Me Away

1. Uptight -- Green Day
2. Forgotten -- Linkin Park
3. Soon to Be Nothing -- Indigo Girls
4. Come Away with Me -- Norah Jones
5. Shimmer -- Shawn Mullins
6. Screaming Infidelities -- Dashboard Confessionals
7. Will You Still Love Me -- Melissa Etheridge
8. Breathe -- Melissa Etheridge
9. Theresa -- Phenobarbidols
10. Not a Crime -- Gogol Bordello

And because I'm an overachiever: Buy Her Candy -- Sleater-Kinney

Sometimes I wonder what my music says about me. Sometimes I fear what it says about me. Sometimes, I just don't care. Today, I think it says I'm a confused girl beset with terrible, mind-altering headaches that leave her incapable of forming rational thought or basic human function. Of course, that could just be the pain talking.
posted by Zan at 10:34 AM

2 Comments:

Perhaps a migraine is the Higher Evolution telling us to get out of the matrix.

12:14 AM  

You may be on to something there. If that's the case, Higher Evolution has been pushing me outta the Matrix since I was a very little girl. Just so long as no one starts calling me Neo.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home