Butterfly Cauldron

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh yeah. . .

I haz a blog! Doh!

So....I am now an officially married woman. Yay me!

We got married March 5, at a little chapel in New Orleans, just the two of us. It was lovely. So far, so good. The government wants MORE money from us so Emmy can get her work permit and status adjustment. So, after that....she can get a job and we can have more money coming into the house, which will be spent as it should be -- on DVDs! :)
posted by Zan at 8:19 AM

2 Comments:

Sheesh, nothing like spending money to make money! Hope you get to spend it on DVDs soon.

Congratulations to the two of you, and I'm glad you remembered you have a blog.

8:47 AM  

I keep meaning to post things, but then I go home and I'm tired and there's my Emmy and well...oops? :)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home