Butterfly Cauldron

Sunday, August 20, 2006

And now for something completely different. . .



There's no reason to post that. It just cracked me up. And laughing is good, otherwise you'll go insane. And frankly, I could use some Ducky Minions!

Let's see....in the vein of 'no angst for a few days' I've decided to join a few dating sites. Why? I don't know. I think I need at least the illusion that other people find me desirable. (Go with me here, I'm having a rather rough time of it these last few weeks. Most people around here have, actually. You add the insane heat with the Katrina anniversary and everyone's on edge. So, indulge my...whatever...for a few days. I'll be back to myself in a little while. Once this anniversary is past.)

So, I decided to join www.bbwharmony.com. No, it's nothing like eharmony, as far as I can tell. It was at least fun filling out the profile and stuff, because it's very detailed and asks you your opinions on things like abortion and gays in the military. Very cool. Never had one ask me that before. You can list your sexuality, but you can't do a search for men and women at the same time, which bites, but most sites don't let you do that. Huh. Anyway, who knows? Maybe I'll find people to flirt with. That always makes me feel better.

I'm also going to see Snakes on a Plane this weekend. Why? Because it looks so bad it's gonna be good. Plus, Sam Jackson. Come on. After I see it, I may have to post a review. I'm declaring this weekend a No Angst Zone. There'll be plenty of annoying things to catch up with come Tuesday, so...

Oh, got the results from my civil service test back. Not high enough for the job I wanted, but I shook that off and found a couple more to apply for. So I mailed those yesterday, going to mail some more off soon. So. I'm getting a new job, somehow.

Does anyone know how to add music to Blogger? I have some songs I want to put up, but I can't seem to find a program that will allow me to do that. I'm kinda new at the coding, so it needs to be something relatively easy....any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Labels:

posted by Zan at 9:54 AM

1 Comments:

Sounds like you have a varied week coming up. I thought about going to see Snakes on a Plane too--but snakes and I are never friends and even though I love Sam--can't face it!! WAAAAAA!! Stay safe and come see my site at www.gipolar.blogspot.com --The Geopolar Mother Experience..

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home